HOME >  company > History

History

History

Mar. 1917
It was Founded by Chotaro Futaku, the first president
Jan. 1953
Yasunaga Futaku established Futaku Seisakusho, Ltd.
Oct. 1963
The Sonobe Plant was established in Sonobe-cho, Funai-gun, Kyoto Pref. (currently Sonobe-cho, Nantan-shi, Kyoto Pref.)
Nov. 1970
The Sanjo Plant established in Mibu Shinmei-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-city Pref.
Aug. 1972
Futaku Seisakusho Co., Ltd. established.
Sep. 1975
Futaku Seisakusho Kabushiki Kaisha merged with Futaku Seisakusho Ltd. and was renamed as Futaku Precision Machinery Industry Company.
Nov. 1978
The Second Sonobe Plant was established.
Apr. 1980
The Headquarters and main plant building were completed.
Feb. 1985
The Sanjo Plant was transferred to Nishida Giken Kabushiki Kaisha and It approved its independence.
May. 1986
The Yagi Plant was completed at 8-1, Koaza Shimokawaharada, Aza Oyabu, Yagi-cho, Funai-gun, Kyoto Pref. (currently Yagi-cho, Nantan-shi, Kyoto Pref.)
Jan. 1987
The capital was increased to 30 million yen.
Mar. 1992
75th anniversary
Former president Yasunaga Futaku became Chairman, and former Vice.
President Hirokazu Futaku became President and Representative Director.
Jun.1998
The Yagi Plant received a certification of the International Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9002.
Sep. 2002
The ISO 9002 certification was extended to include other Its operations including Headquarters.
Feb. 2003
It Acquired ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Dec. 2004
The Yagi Plant received a certification of the KES Environmental Management Standard Step 2.
Apr. 2009
Former President Hirokazu Futaku became Chairman, and former Vice President Ryozo Futaku became President and Representative Director.
Jun. 2009
It established a laboratory in Kyoto University Katsura Campus Venture Plaza.
Sep. 2009
Its original Beta titanium pipes were given A ranking by the Kyoto City Venture Business Judge Committee.
Dec. 2009
It Acquired ISO-9001:2000 certification.
Jan. 2010
It received the Kyoto Small- and Medium-sized Company Technology Award.
May. 2010
It moved to its new head-office building, located at 33-3, Karahashi-keiden-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto.
Dec. 2012
The Kyoto Plant/R&D Center established in 20-1 Kisshoin-Uchigawara-cho, Minami-ku,Kyoto-city, Kyoto
Aug. 2013
ISO-9001:2008 certifications were renewed at Headquarters, Yagi Plant and Kyoto Plant.
It They Acquired ISO-14001:2004 certification.
Jul. 2014
Tokyo Office established in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo pref.
(Relocated to a building in front of Shinagawa station)
Sep. 2014
It Acquired ISO 13485:2003 certification.
Dec.2015
German Office was established in Frankfurt, Germany.
Mar.2017
It celebrates its 100th anniversary.